my journey...


I was born into a loving family in Jorhat, where i spent my growing up years. A quaint town and an easy life, with ample time after school, let me experiment with painting, music & photography. My father has been an avid photographer & those days it was learning on SLRs with him, the elements of photography. Photography facilitated me in just how an emotion almost froze for ever to reminisce & treasure. 

As a Candid Photographer I have taken my interest to people who seek to capture those times of their life. I adore what I do and feel extremely blessed to be able to share my passion with so many.  I live and work in Bangalore and here I am spending long hours week after week, working ! Yet, there's always time for my wonderful husband and our two doggies... a German Shepherd Caesar and a Doberman Ferra. Their company is my energiser & catalyst. For a Candid Photographer like me, my work is not merely my profession but something I live for.






I'd like to leave you a beautiful account of your day, while you are relaxed & yourself. This helps me to focus on details which is always pleasure looking back. With me as your Candid Photographer you can be sure of the finest moments caught on camera. So the smile stays as magical & the portrayal of emotion as candid.. all for a lifetime to come. 



0 Comments